Corn casserole is a savory side dish that only takes about 5 minutes to prep, which makes it a perfect addition to any meal. Our family enjoys it year-round, but it is a great option for holiday meals as well. If you're looking for the perfect side dish to take to your family's Thanksgiving celebration, give this corn casserole a try!
Easy Corn Casserole
- 8 oz. boxed corn muffin mix
- 15 oz. can cream corn (not drained)
- 15 oz. can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- Optional: 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
3. Pour into the pan and bake, uncovered, for 45-55 minutes. The top should be browned a little.
Jennifer Hill is the publisher of Macaroni KID Fremont, Calif.